SHARE YOUR ALOPECIA STORY
Who Are You?
- Do you have alopecia areata, totalis, or universalis?
- Do you have an inspiring story to tell?
- Are you willing to have quality photographs taken of you?
If any and all of these apply to you, please contact me. Your story matters. I accept stories from all over the world and want to represent everyone affected by alopecia. Although my focus for Volume 2 is on boys and men, I am continuing to accept all stories.
This project is meant to be a celebration of our experience and a method of sharing with others who have just been diagnosed. Those without alopecia will share in our journey and see what it means to live in a world where being bald is not recognized as normal, but can be seen as unique, striking, and empowering.
I believe everyone has a story to tell, and I look forward to speaking with you.
- Step 1: Contact me by e-mail so we can introduce ourselves and arrange to talk on the phone,
Skype, or Facetime
- Step 2: Phone or video chat
- Step 3: Submit your story by sending it to [email protected], or a voice recording by the VoiceRecordPro App
- Step 4: Work together to arrange a makeup artist and photographer in your hometown
(no cost to you) for quality photos
The rest is up to me. Volume 1 is available now for purchase. Click on the BUY link for your autographed copy.
Thank you so much for considering being part of this project. I look forward to hearing from you.